- HB16-1387, Health Insurance for Protein Allergic Conditions
- SB17-065, Transparency in Direct Pay Health Care Prices
- SB17-088, Participating Provider Network Selection Criteria
- HB17-1220, Prevent Marijuana Diversion to Illegal Market
- HB17-1231, Market Conduct Examinations Insurance Companies
- HB17-1277, Driver's License Suspension Leaving Accident Scene
- HB17-1302, Juvenile Sexting Crime
- HB17-1338, Municipal Court Bond Hold Notification and Hearing
New Laws in Effect January 1
On New Year's Day several new laws, passed during the 2016 and 2017 legislative sessions, went into effect. The new laws are:
By Amy Zimmer - January 04, 2018
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
The 2018 legislative session begins tomorrow, and traditionally the first week of the session includes a "State of the State" spee...
The Colorado Workforce Development Council has just released a new Colorado Talent Pipeline Report . Issued through a partnership between s...