- Emergency Medical and Trauma Services System Annual Legislative Report
- Colorado EMS Communications Plan
- Final Report on Implementation of the National Emergency Medical Services Scope of Practice Model
- Colorado State Emergency Resource Mobilization Plan
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Terrorism Preparedness
Emergency Medical Services in Colorado
In Colorado the Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) oversees emergency medical services (EMS), including training and certification, trauma services, funding, air and ground ambulance, etc., and provides data on these services. In our library you can find many resources on EMS in Colorado from the CDPHE and cooperating agencies. Some highlights include:
By Amy Zimmer - June 22, 2017
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
2017 is turning out to be a historic year for hurricane activity in the U.S., as the Gulf Coast works to recover from Hurricane Harvey and t...
Colorado's state-funded colleges and universities support veterans and active-duty servicemembers in a variety of ways, from tuition b...