- Addressing the Crisis of Oral Health Access for Colorado's Children
- Asthma and Oral Health
- Chew on This: 2012 Report of the Oral Disease Burden in Colorado
- Children's Oral Health Screening
- Colorado Oral Health Survey
- Colorado Oral Health Surveillance System Plan
- Dental Sealants
- Early Childhood Caries (Baby Bottle Tooth Decay or Nursing Bottle Mouth)
- Eating Disorders & Oral Health
- The Impact of Oral Disease on the Health of Coloradans
- Nutrition and Dental Health (Colorado State University Extension)
- Nutrition and Oral Health
- Oral Health Disparities in Colorado
- Seniors and Oral Health
- Snapshot of Oral Health in Colorado
Dental Health in Colorado
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) has many programs promoting oral/dental health. Specific programs target Coloradans of various ages, such as the Cavity Free at Three program and the Dental Assistance for Seniors program. CDPHE also oversees water fluoridation and keeps statistics on Coloradans' dental health. For information on CDPHE's programs, see their website. For publications about dental health in Colorado, check our library's online catalog. Some examples of resources include
By Amy Zimmer - April 17, 2017
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
A jet crosses the runway over I-70 at Stapleton International Airport in 1969. Photo courtesy History Colorado . In honor of National A...
One of the popular topics these days in the world of professional historians is the age of American Progressivism, generally regarded as app...