- Bringing pets to Colorado from other states or countries
- Emergency preparedness and response for livestock
- Health certificates and ear tags
- Laws and regulations
- Notification of disease outbreaks
- Registering dangerous dogs
- Reportable livestock diseases
- Reporting suspected animal abuse
- Tips for keeping horses healthy at fairs and events
Did you know that Colorado has a State Veterinarian? The Colorado Department of Agriculture's Animal Health Division, of which the State Veterinarian is a part, work to ensure the health and safety of livestock, horses, pets, and other domesticated animals. Helpful information you can find on their website includes
By Amy Zimmer - February 16, 2017
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
Today we often think of early settlers coming to Colorado seeking wealth, but in fact, just as many -- if not more -- were seeking health. ...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
This is the time of year when many Coloradans are looking forward to getting back out on the hiking trails. It's also the time of yea...