- Child Care Assistance and Regulation in Colorado
- Child Care Center Manual
- Children with Challenging Behavior
- Colorado Early Learning & Development Guidelines
- Guidelines for Medication Administration
- Guidelines for the Identification of Poisonous Plants in Child Care Centers
- Guidelines for the Use of Hand Sanitizers and Disinfectants in School and Child Care Settings
- Infectious Diseases in Child Care and School Settings
- Investment Credits for Licensed Child Care Centers, Family Care Homes and Employers Providing Licensed Child Care Facilities
- Quality Standards for 24-hour Child Care
- Provider Handbook for the Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
- Selecting a Child Care Facility
- Universal Precautions: An Educational Training for Child Care Providers
Child Care Provider Resources
If you are involved in child care in Colorado, there are many laws and regulations you must be aware of. Here in our library we have a number of publications that can help child care providers navigate the many safety and health requirements for child care facilities and operations.
By Amy Zimmer - October 14, 2016
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
This coming Thursday, April 6, will mark the 100th anniversary of America's entry into World War I. Europe had been embroiled in the Gr...
Everyone knows about Colorado's famous women like Molly Brown and Baby Doe Tabor, but far less has been written about "ordinary&quo...
The health of children and youth is an important consideration in schools. Here are some resources available from our library to help educa...
Buying Easter eggs this week? You may not realize that the eggs you buy must go through a rigorous inspection process by the Colorado Depar...