- Child Care Assistance and Regulation in Colorado
- Child Care Center Manual
- Children with Challenging Behavior
- Colorado Early Learning & Development Guidelines
- Guidelines for Medication Administration
- Guidelines for the Identification of Poisonous Plants in Child Care Centers
- Guidelines for the Use of Hand Sanitizers and Disinfectants in School and Child Care Settings
- Infectious Diseases in Child Care and School Settings
- Investment Credits for Licensed Child Care Centers, Family Care Homes and Employers Providing Licensed Child Care Facilities
- Quality Standards for 24-hour Child Care
- Provider Handbook for the Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
- Selecting a Child Care Facility
- Universal Precautions: An Educational Training for Child Care Providers
Child Care Provider Resources
If you are involved in child care in Colorado, there are many laws and regulations you must be aware of. Here in our library we have a number of publications that can help child care providers navigate the many safety and health requirements for child care facilities and operations.
By Amy Zimmer - October 14, 2016
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
March is Women's History Month, an appropriate time to recognize the First Ladies of our state. Whether they came to Colorado as pionee...
Are you frustrated with the number of unwanted phone calls you receive? The No Call List has been in place for nearly two decades now, but ...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...