- "The Art of 'Nettie' Bromwell," by Maria Matthews, Colorado Heritage, Spring 1997.
- "C. Waldo Love: Denver Artist," by Stan Cuba, Colorado Heritage, Jan/Feb 2012.
- "The Cowboy, the Indian, and the Buckaroo: Alexander Phimster Proctor in Colorado," by Peter H. Hassrick, Colorado Heritage, Summer 2003.
- Denver Artists Guild: Its Founding Members, by Stan Cuba. History Colorado, 2015.
- "Eve Drewelowe: Boulder Artist," by Stanley L. Cuba, Colorado Heritage, Summer 1990.
- Herndon Davis: Painting Colorado History, by Thomas J. Noel and Craig W. Leavitt, University of Colorado, 2016.
- "Impressions of a Renaissance: The Artists of Denver National Bank," by Jack Henry Kunin, Colorado Heritage, Summer 2002.
- Irene Jerome Hood: A Victorian Woman and Her Art, by Georgianna Congiguglia, Colorado Historical Society, 1982.
- Masterpieces of Colorado: A Rich Legacy of Landscape Painting. Colorado Council on the Arts, 2007.
- "Paul Gregg: The City Room Was His Studio," by Georgianna Contiguglia, Colorado Heritage, Summer 1990.
- "Seeing Allen True: The Life and Art of an American Muralist," by Alisa Zahller, Colorado Heritage, Sept/Oct 2009.
- "Vance Kirkland: Confronting Colorado in Art," by Stanley Cuba, Colorado Heritage, Summer 2001.
- "Western Visions: Colorado's New Deal Post Office Murals," by Mary Motian-Meadows, Colorado Heritage, Autumn 1991.
Our library collection contains a number of biographies on Colorado fine artists. Titles of interest in our collection include:
By Amy Zimmer - July 18, 2016
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
Friday, April 27 is Arbor Day, a day for encouraging the planting of trees and celebrating their importance. Today, Arbor Day is somewhat o...
Today we often think of early settlers coming to Colorado seeking wealth, but in fact, just as many -- if not more -- were seeking health. ...
This is the time of year when many Coloradans are looking forward to getting back out on the hiking trails. It's also the time of yea...