- America's Switzerland: Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park, The Growth Years. University Press of Colorado, 2005.
- This Blue Hollow: Estes Park, the Early Years, 1859-1915. University Press of Colorado, 1999.
- Frederick Chapin's Colorado: The Peaks About Estes Park, and Other Writings. University Press of Colorado, 1995.
- Rocky Times in Rocky Mountain National Park: An Unnatural History. University Press of Colorado, 1993.
- Rocky Mountain National Park: A History. Colorado Associated University Press, 1983.
- An Interindustry Analysis of Three Front Range Foothills Communities -- Estes Park, Gilpin County, and Woodland Park, Colorado. Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, Colorado State University, 1982.
- Archaeological Survey of Forest Highway 26 from Meeker Park to Estes Park. Colorado Department of Highways, 1981.
- Mountain Lands Analysis, Estes Park Study Area, Larimer County, Colorado. Colorado Division of Planning, 1974.
Due to its proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park is one of Colorado's best-known tourist towns. But how much do you know about the history of Estes Park? With RMNP turning 100 last year, there is renewed interest in the history of the area. Here are some resources you can find in our library that tell the story of Estes Park and RMNP:
By Amy Zimmer - April 11, 2016
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
The 2018 legislative session begins tomorrow, and traditionally the first week of the session includes a "State of the State" spee...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
The Colorado Workforce Development Council has just released a new Colorado Talent Pipeline Report . Issued through a partnership between s...