- Citizen's Guide to Colorado Water Law (Colorado Foundation for Water Education, 2004).
- Colorado Citizens' Water Law Handbook (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 1991).
- Colorado Water Law for Non-Lawyers (University Press of Colorado, 2009).
- Colorado Water Laws: A Compilation of Statutes, Regulations, Compacts and Selected Cases (Colorado State University, 1979).
- Glossary of Water Terminology (Colorado State University Extension, 2012).
- Ground Water Atlas of Colorado (Colorado Geological Survey, 2003).
- Groundwater Law Sourcebook of the United States (University of Colorado School of Law, 2003).
- A Guide to Colorado Water Law (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 1978).
- Guide to Colorado Well Permits, Water Rights, and Water Administration (Colorado Division of Water Resources, 2012).
- History of Water Rights in Colorado (website from the Colorado Office of the State Engineer).
- A Land Made from Water: Appropriation and the Evolution of Colorado's Landscape, Ditches, and Water Institutions (University Press of Colorado, 2015).
- Non-Attorney's Guidebook to Colorado Water Courts (Colorado Supreme Court, 2008).
- State Water Policy (Colorado Legislative Council, 2010).
- Summary of Laws of the Seventeen Western Reclamation States (Colorado Water Conservation Board, 1973).
- Synopsis of Colorado Water Law (Colorado Office of the State Engineer, 2011).
- Vranesh's Colorado Water Law (University Press of Colorado, 1999).
- Water Quality and Water Rights in Colorado (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 1989).
Colorado Water Law and Water Rights
Navigating through the complex water laws of our state can be a challenge. However, our library can help. Our collection contains a number of publications that can help Coloradans understand water law and water rights in our state:
By Amy Zimmer - December 31, 2015
If you've lived in Colorado for any length of time, chances are you own a copy of the Colorado Cache Cookbook or one of the other cookbo...
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
Whether you're on a road trip or exploring your own neighborhood, roadside markers and "point of interest" signs are a fun way...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...