- Citizen's Guide to Colorado Water Law (Colorado Foundation for Water Education, 2004).
- Colorado Citizens' Water Law Handbook (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 1991).
- Colorado Water Law for Non-Lawyers (University Press of Colorado, 2009).
- Colorado Water Laws: A Compilation of Statutes, Regulations, Compacts and Selected Cases (Colorado State University, 1979).
- Glossary of Water Terminology (Colorado State University Extension, 2012).
- Ground Water Atlas of Colorado (Colorado Geological Survey, 2003).
- Groundwater Law Sourcebook of the United States (University of Colorado School of Law, 2003).
- A Guide to Colorado Water Law (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 1978).
- Guide to Colorado Well Permits, Water Rights, and Water Administration (Colorado Division of Water Resources, 2012).
- History of Water Rights in Colorado (website from the Colorado Office of the State Engineer).
- A Land Made from Water: Appropriation and the Evolution of Colorado's Landscape, Ditches, and Water Institutions (University Press of Colorado, 2015).
- Non-Attorney's Guidebook to Colorado Water Courts (Colorado Supreme Court, 2008).
- State Water Policy (Colorado Legislative Council, 2010).
- Summary of Laws of the Seventeen Western Reclamation States (Colorado Water Conservation Board, 1973).
- Synopsis of Colorado Water Law (Colorado Office of the State Engineer, 2011).
- Vranesh's Colorado Water Law (University Press of Colorado, 1999).
- Water Quality and Water Rights in Colorado (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 1989).
Colorado Water Law and Water Rights
Navigating through the complex water laws of our state can be a challenge. However, our library can help. Our collection contains a number of publications that can help Coloradans understand water law and water rights in our state:
By Amy Zimmer - December 31, 2015
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
This month the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment debuted a new website that provides data on vaccinations and vaccinat...
The mission of the Colorado Energy Office is to "deliver cost effective energy services and advance innovative energy solutions for the...