- Citizen's Guide to Colorado Water Law (Colorado Foundation for Water Education, 2004).
- Colorado Citizens' Water Law Handbook (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 1991).
- Colorado Water Law for Non-Lawyers (University Press of Colorado, 2009).
- Colorado Water Laws: A Compilation of Statutes, Regulations, Compacts and Selected Cases (Colorado State University, 1979).
- Glossary of Water Terminology (Colorado State University Extension, 2012).
- Ground Water Atlas of Colorado (Colorado Geological Survey, 2003).
- Groundwater Law Sourcebook of the United States (University of Colorado School of Law, 2003).
- A Guide to Colorado Water Law (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 1978).
- Guide to Colorado Well Permits, Water Rights, and Water Administration (Colorado Division of Water Resources, 2012).
- History of Water Rights in Colorado (website from the Colorado Office of the State Engineer).
- A Land Made from Water: Appropriation and the Evolution of Colorado's Landscape, Ditches, and Water Institutions (University Press of Colorado, 2015).
- Non-Attorney's Guidebook to Colorado Water Courts (Colorado Supreme Court, 2008).
- State Water Policy (Colorado Legislative Council, 2010).
- Summary of Laws of the Seventeen Western Reclamation States (Colorado Water Conservation Board, 1973).
- Synopsis of Colorado Water Law (Colorado Office of the State Engineer, 2011).
- Vranesh's Colorado Water Law (University Press of Colorado, 1999).
- Water Quality and Water Rights in Colorado (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 1989).
Colorado Water Law and Water Rights
Navigating through the complex water laws of our state can be a challenge. However, our library can help. Our collection contains a number of publications that can help Coloradans understand water law and water rights in our state:
By Amy Zimmer - December 31, 2015
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
This coming Thursday, April 6, will mark the 100th anniversary of America's entry into World War I. Europe had been embroiled in the Gr...
The health of children and youth is an important consideration in schools. Here are some resources available from our library to help educa...
Everyone knows about Colorado's famous women like Molly Brown and Baby Doe Tabor, but far less has been written about "ordinary&quo...
Buying Easter eggs this week? You may not realize that the eggs you buy must go through a rigorous inspection process by the Colorado Depar...