- Assistance in Colorado Law for the Active Military and Their Families
- Benefits for Military Veterans in Colorado
- Consumer Guide for Military Personnel and Their Families
- Military Benefits Fact Sheet
- Military Servicepersons (income tax information)
Resources for Military Families
As we keep our veterans and servicepersons in our thoughts this Veteran's Day, here are some resources from our library with information on services and benefits for military families:
By Amy Zimmer - November 11, 2015
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
This coming Thursday, April 6, will mark the 100th anniversary of America's entry into World War I. Europe had been embroiled in the Gr...
Most Coloradans are aware that we have laws in our state that prohibit discrimination in places of public accommodation. But did you know t...
The health of children and youth is an important consideration in schools. Here are some resources available from our library to help educa...
Everyone knows about Colorado's famous women like Molly Brown and Baby Doe Tabor, but far less has been written about "ordinary&quo...