- Assistance in Colorado Law for the Active Military and Their Families
- Benefits for Military Veterans in Colorado
- Consumer Guide for Military Personnel and Their Families
- Military Benefits Fact Sheet
- Military Servicepersons (income tax information)
Resources for Military Families
As we keep our veterans and servicepersons in our thoughts this Veteran's Day, here are some resources from our library with information on services and benefits for military families:
By Amy Zimmer - November 11, 2015
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
Many people are confused by what legally constitutes a service or assistance animal and how (or if) they need to be marked (such as a vest)....
It's been a mild and dry November and December -- but is this unusual for Colorado? How does this year compare to temperatures in Color...