- Adolescent Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (Colorado State University Extension)
- BASICS, Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention of College Students (University of Colorado, Boulder)
- Final Report of the Colorado State University Alcohol Task Force
- Fire and Safety Update and University Drug and Alcohol Policy (Colorado State University)
- Recognizing Adolescent Alcohol and Drug Abuse: A Family Guide (Colorado State University Extension)
- Social Norms: Communications for Impaired Driving Programming on College Campuses (Colorado Department of Human Services)
- State of Colorado Underage Drinking Enforcement Website
- Testing the Social Norms Model to Reduce High Risk College Drinking (Colorado Department of Human Services)
National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week
October 18-24 has been designated to bring awareness of the growing problem of alcohol on college campuses, much of which is consumed by young people under the legal drinking age. The State Publications Library collects all state government documents, including those from state-funded colleges and universities, so we have a number of documents in our collection that address this issue, including studies and policies from the universities as well as consumer information from the state's health and human services agencies. Listed below are some of the resources you can find in our library that address college and/or underage drinking:
By Amy Zimmer - October 19, 2015
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
If you've been following local news lately, you've heard that human-bear conflicts are on the rise; according to the Denver Post , a...
According to the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), more than 26,000 people are arrested for a DUI each year. This includes both...