Many resources on the history of Colorado's Jewish community can be found in our library. Selected titles include:
- Pioneers, Peddlers, and Tsadikim: The Story of Jews in Colorado by Ida Libert Uchill, University Press of Colorado, 2000.
- Dr. Charles David Spivak: A Jewish Immigrant and the American Tuberculosis Movement by Jeanne E. Abrams, University Press of Colorado, 2009.
- "In Search of Wealth and Health: Denver's Early Jewish Community," by Jeanne E. Abrams, in Denver Inside and Out, History Colorado, 2011.
- "The Guggenheim Family in Colorado," by Donald Popham, Colorado Magazine, October 1950.
- "The Jewish Colony at Cotopaxi," by Dorothy Roberts, Colorado Magazine, July 1941.
- "Rabbi Charles E. H. Kauvar," by Michael Rubinoff, Colorado Magazine, Summer 1977.
- "Suffering from Want: The Jewish Colony at Cotopaxi," by Andy Stine, Colorado Heritage, Autumn 2003.