The Colorado Department of Agriculture has put together a helpful webpage of Agritourism Resources. Be sure to also visit the Colorado Proud webpage for additional resources on local food products. A fun feature of this webpage is that each month it highlights one Colorado-grown ingredient with a special recipe.
The Colorado State University's Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics has also produced a number of reports on the local food movement, available from our library, including:
- Selling Local: Campaigns to Encourage Local Consumerism
- Buy Local, Buy Fresh?: Exploring Local Fresh Produce Consumer Motivations and Interests
- Colorado Wine Consumers: Tapping Interest in Local Wines
- Agritourism in Colorado: A Closer Look at Regional Trends
- Exploring the Increased Interest in Fresh Produce
- Who Are the Locavores and Where Do They Shop?