- Lowry Landfill Superfund Site Five-Year Review Fact Sheet, 2001
- Lowry Landfill Superfund Site Information Update, 2000
- Lowry Landfill Superfund Site Review Sheet, 2000
- Report of the Governor's Lowry Landfill Assessment Task Force, 1980
- Final Report of the Governor's Science & Technology Advisory Council on the Lowry Landfill, 1980
Lowry Landfill Superfund Site
Several opinion articles referencing the Lowry Landfill in East Denver have appeared in the Denver Post in recent weeks. Our library has several publications from the Colorado Dept. of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) that offer background and analysis on the superfund site. These include:
By Amy Zimmer - December 30, 2013
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
It can't really be called a ghost town, because there's almost nothing left to mark the location of Caribou, Colorado, a silver mini...
In February 1942, during the height of WWII, President Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066 , ordering the relocation and internment of Ame...