- The Colorado Division of Veterans Affairs can help veterans find employment, health care, and additional resources.
- The Colorado Dept. of Human Services administers the State Veterans Home program. State Veterans Homes can be found in Aurora, Florence, Monte Vista/Homelake, Rifle, and Walsenburg.
- The Colorado Dept. of Labor and Employment has a Veterans' Services webpage to help veterans with employment.
- The Division of Property Taxation offers information on the property tax exemption for disabled veterans.
- Finally, see the State of Colorado's Benefits for Veterans page for information on home loans, benefits for dependents and survivors, burial and memorial assistance, and more.
Today is Veteran's Day -- to all our veterans and active military out there, thank you for your service. The State of Colorado offers many resources for veterans:
By Amy Zimmer - November 11, 2013
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
This coming Thursday, April 6, will mark the 100th anniversary of America's entry into World War I. Europe had been embroiled in the Gr...
The health of children and youth is an important consideration in schools. Here are some resources available from our library to help educa...
Everyone knows about Colorado's famous women like Molly Brown and Baby Doe Tabor, but far less has been written about "ordinary&quo...
Buying Easter eggs this week? You may not realize that the eggs you buy must go through a rigorous inspection process by the Colorado Depar...