- The Colorado Division of Veterans Affairs can help veterans find employment, health care, and additional resources.
- The Colorado Dept. of Human Services administers the State Veterans Home program. State Veterans Homes can be found in Aurora, Florence, Monte Vista/Homelake, Rifle, and Walsenburg.
- The Colorado Dept. of Labor and Employment has a Veterans' Services webpage to help veterans with employment.
- The Division of Property Taxation offers information on the property tax exemption for disabled veterans.
- Finally, see the State of Colorado's Benefits for Veterans page for information on home loans, benefits for dependents and survivors, burial and memorial assistance, and more.
Today is Veteran's Day -- to all our veterans and active military out there, thank you for your service. The State of Colorado offers many resources for veterans:
By Amy Zimmer - November 11, 2013
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
This month the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment debuted a new website that provides data on vaccinations and vaccinat...
The mission of the Colorado Energy Office is to "deliver cost effective energy services and advance innovative energy solutions for the...