- Be sure to carry plenty of windshield wiper fluid as liquid de-icers may stick to your windshield
- Let the snowplow drivers do their jobs by giving them extra room
- Slow down! Even roads that have been treated with liquid de-icers may be slippery
- Don’t use cruise control when traveling in winter conditions
- Be prepared. Have a scraper, snow brush, coat, hat, gloves, blanket, first aid kit, flashlight, tire chains, matches and nonperishable food in your car
- Make sure your tires have good tread
Winter Driving Tips
By Amy Zimmer - November 08, 2012
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
If you've been following local news lately, you've heard that human-bear conflicts are on the rise; according to the Denver Post , a...
According to the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), more than 26,000 people are arrested for a DUI each year. This includes both...