- Be sure to carry plenty of windshield wiper fluid as liquid de-icers may stick to your windshield
- Let the snowplow drivers do their jobs by giving them extra room
- Slow down! Even roads that have been treated with liquid de-icers may be slippery
- Don’t use cruise control when traveling in winter conditions
- Be prepared. Have a scraper, snow brush, coat, hat, gloves, blanket, first aid kit, flashlight, tire chains, matches and nonperishable food in your car
- Make sure your tires have good tread
Winter Driving Tips
By Amy Zimmer - November 08, 2012
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
A jet crosses the runway over I-70 at Stapleton International Airport in 1969. Photo courtesy History Colorado . In honor of National A...
Travel between Denver and Boulder in just 8 minutes? It could become a reality. Yesterday the Colorado Department of Transportation rele...