- Be sure to carry plenty of windshield wiper fluid as liquid de-icers may stick to your windshield
- Let the snowplow drivers do their jobs by giving them extra room
- Slow down! Even roads that have been treated with liquid de-icers may be slippery
- Don’t use cruise control when traveling in winter conditions
- Be prepared. Have a scraper, snow brush, coat, hat, gloves, blanket, first aid kit, flashlight, tire chains, matches and nonperishable food in your car
- Make sure your tires have good tread
Winter Driving Tips
By Amy Zimmer - November 08, 2012
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
It can't really be called a ghost town, because there's almost nothing left to mark the location of Caribou, Colorado, a silver mini...
Colorado's state-funded colleges and universities support veterans and active-duty servicemembers in a variety of ways, from tuition b...