- Child Abuse: Information for School Employees
- Child Abuse and Neglect: An Introductory Manual for Professionals and Paraprofessionals
- Child Abuse and Prevention
- Preventing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Child Abuse and Neglect Cases in the Colorado Courts, 1996-2000
- Comparing Abuse/Neglect Fatality Characteristics to General Child Welfare Population Characteristics
Child Welfare Investigation
Recently the Denver Post and 9 News commenced a large investigation of the state's child welfare system (read the Post series here.) Currently the Colorado Dept. of Human Services (CDHS)'s homepage has listed all of the documents they provided to the two media agencies; also, you can find more at CDHS's Child Welfare Division website. The media invesigatio focuses on the issues of child abuse and child fatalities. In 2007 the CDHS published a Child Maltreatment Fatality Report. You can find various other recent resources on child abuse and child welfare in our library, including:
By Amy Zimmer - November 13, 2012
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
The 2018 legislative session begins tomorrow, and traditionally the first week of the session includes a "State of the State" spee...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
The Colorado Workforce Development Council has just released a new Colorado Talent Pipeline Report . Issued through a partnership between s...