- Improving Home Safety for Seniors
- Senior Security: Avoiding Scams and Frauds in Colorado (video)
- Seniors and Consumer Fraud
- Property Tax Rebate for the Elderly and/or Disabled
- Senior Homestead and Disabled Veteran Property Tax Exemptions
- Medicare Drug Insurance and You
- Colorado Action Plan for Older Adult Wellness
- Nutrition and Aging
- Safer Housing for the Elderly
- Falls Among Older Adults in Colorado
- Protecting At-Risk Adults
Resources for Seniors
May is Older Americans Month, and is also the month we celebrate Memorial Day. Many of our veterans are senior citizens. The State of Colorado offers a great deal of information for seniors on a variety of issues, including finances, health and well-being, and more. One helpful place to find senior resources is our library's Quick Guide for Seniors and Caregivers. Other helpful publications available from our library include:
By Amy Zimmer - May 29, 2012
If you've lived in Colorado for any length of time, chances are you own a copy of the Colorado Cache Cookbook or one of the other cookbo...
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
Are you frustrated with the number of unwanted phone calls you receive? The No Call List has been in place for nearly two decades now, but ...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...