- Colorado Law Enforcement Memorial Book Online - from the Colorado State Patrol
- Colorado State Patrol - In Memoriam
- Denver Police Department - Fallen Officer Memorial
- Colorado Springs Police Dept. - In Honor of Our Fallen
- Montrose Police Memorial
- Pikes Peak Region Peace Officers' Memorial - In Memory
- Weld County Fallen Officers' Memorial
- Boulder Police Memorial
- Colorado Dept. of Corrections - Fallen Officer Memorial
- Nationwide - Officer Down Memorial Page
Peace Officers Memorial Day
Today, May 15, is Peace Officers Memorial Day. The law creating this observance was signed by President Kennedy in 1962. Since a1994 amendment to the law, flags are supposed to be lowered to half-staff to remember our brave officers who died in the line of duty. Here in Colorado, you can visit the Colorado Law Enforcement Memorial in Golden. You can also read about the lives of fallen officers on the following pages:
By Amy Zimmer - May 15, 2012
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
The 2018 legislative session begins tomorrow, and traditionally the first week of the session includes a "State of the State" spee...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
The Colorado Workforce Development Council has just released a new Colorado Talent Pipeline Report . Issued through a partnership between s...