- Water Conservation In and Around the Home (Colorado State University Extension, 2010)
- Xeriscaping: A Great Choice (DVD) (Colorado Water Conservation Board, 2007)
- Xeriscaping: Creative Landscaping (Colorado State University Extension, 2007)
- Water Conservation Planning Fact Sheet (Colorado Water Conservation Board, 2007)
- Citizen's Guide to Colorado Water Conservation (Colorado Foundation for Water Education, 2004)
- Stretching Urban Water Supplies in Colorado: Strategies for Landscape Water Conservation (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 2004)
- Waterwise Landscaping Best Practices Manual (Colorado Dept. of Local Affairs, 2004)
- Water-Efficient Landscape Design (Colorado Dept. of Local Affairs, 2004)
- Water-Wise Gardening (Colorado State University Extension, 2003)
- Water Conservation in the Vegetable Garden (Colorado State University Extension, 2003)
Denver Water is talking about possible watering restrictions in the midst of this drier-than-usual spring. If you're interested in learning more about conserving water at your home, the following publications (available from our library) might be helpful to you:
By Amy Zimmer - April 30, 2012
If you've lived in Colorado for any length of time, chances are you own a copy of the Colorado Cache Cookbook or one of the other cookbo...
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
Are you frustrated with the number of unwanted phone calls you receive? The No Call List has been in place for nearly two decades now, but ...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...