- Water Conservation In and Around the Home (Colorado State University Extension, 2010)
- Xeriscaping: A Great Choice (DVD) (Colorado Water Conservation Board, 2007)
- Xeriscaping: Creative Landscaping (Colorado State University Extension, 2007)
- Water Conservation Planning Fact Sheet (Colorado Water Conservation Board, 2007)
- Citizen's Guide to Colorado Water Conservation (Colorado Foundation for Water Education, 2004)
- Stretching Urban Water Supplies in Colorado: Strategies for Landscape Water Conservation (Colorado Water Resources Research Institute, 2004)
- Waterwise Landscaping Best Practices Manual (Colorado Dept. of Local Affairs, 2004)
- Water-Efficient Landscape Design (Colorado Dept. of Local Affairs, 2004)
- Water-Wise Gardening (Colorado State University Extension, 2003)
- Water Conservation in the Vegetable Garden (Colorado State University Extension, 2003)
Denver Water is talking about possible watering restrictions in the midst of this drier-than-usual spring. If you're interested in learning more about conserving water at your home, the following publications (available from our library) might be helpful to you:
By Amy Zimmer - April 30, 2012
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
Many people are confused by what legally constitutes a service or assistance animal and how (or if) they need to be marked (such as a vest)....
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
It's been a mild and dry November and December -- but is this unusual for Colorado? How does this year compare to temperatures in Color...