- School-Home Links. This CD-ROM, available from our library, is "a school-home reading program aligned with Colorado model content standards for reading and writing. Provides 100 reading activities in both English and Spanish for Kindergarten through 3rd grade to encourage greater family and community involvement in helping children improve reading skills and achievement."
- Family Involvmenet in Schools. A 2008 study conducted by the Colorado Department of Education and the National Center for School Engagement.
- Strengthening Parent Involvement: A Toolkit. A guide for school officials to help implement the parent involvement requirements of No Child Left Behind.
- Parent Involvement Activities and Projects, A Resource Book for Reading Teachers. Although this is an older publication, it still has some handy ideas for teachers to help parents become involved in a child's reading.
- Staying on Track as Your Child Grows and Learns. A brochure for parents describing child development by grade level.
- Pizzas, Pennies and Pumpkin Seeds: Mathematical Activities for Parents and Children. How to use everyday objects to help your child learn math.
- Reading Tips for Parents. A brochure for parents that promotes reading to your children.
For more publications of interest, search our web catalog.