- Technology Careers What jobs should people interested in IT careers focus on filling in 2011? The presentation will discuss the "hot jobs"
- Get Into Water: Careers In the Water Industry This workshop provides an introduction to the careers available with utilities, cities, counties and special districts in positions such as engineering, management, customer service and operations.
- How To Apply for Federal Jobs This workshop will help job seekers through the maze and increase their chances of finding the right job and getting it.
- Green Jobs This workshop provides an overview of the industries and occupations that make up green jobs (such as solar, wind, renewable energy and clean energy) and offers tips on how you can start the search to find your dream green job.
- Franchising Pros and Cons Is owning a franchise right for you? This workshop provides an insider's look at the pros and cons of working a franchise operation.
- Telework This workshop presents the reality of telework, e-commuting and working at home. It shows how to get the job that works for you - and the job offers you should avoid.
Job and Resource Fair
The Colorado Department of Labor and Employment is hosting the E-3 Job and Resource Fair at the Convention Center September 9th. The event runs from 10am to 3pm and includes workshops, resume critiquing and the chance to meet with representatives from over 80 businesses. According to an article at 9news.com some of the workshops include:
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
2017 is turning out to be a historic year for hurricane activity in the U.S., as the Gulf Coast works to recover from Hurricane Harvey and t...
Colorado's state-funded colleges and universities support veterans and active-duty servicemembers in a variety of ways, from tuition b...