- Colorado Catch Cookbook : Wild Game and Fish Recipes (NR6.2/C28/1987)
- Cookie Recipes from a Basic Mix for High Altitudes (UCSU20/6.3/456A/1992)
- Household Cleaning Recipes (UCSU20/6.22/9.502)
- Mile High Cakes: Recipes for High Altitudes (UCSU20/6.3/516A)
- Pioneer Potluck (HED6.2/C77/1963)
- Recipes for Dry Beans and Peas (HE15/210.2/B37/1988)
- Recipes for High Calorie Nutritious Foods (HE15/210.2/C13/2/1987)
- Wheat, Gluten, Egg and Milk-Free Recipes (UCSU20/16.3/530A/2000)
Did you know that the state publications collection includes recipes? You won't find Julia Child, or Jacques Pepin in the stacks, but we do have a number of books with recipes that may peak your interest. These titles can be checked out from our library, or borrowed through inter-library loan:
If you've lived in Colorado for any length of time, chances are you own a copy of the Colorado Cache Cookbook or one of the other cookbo...
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
Are you frustrated with the number of unwanted phone calls you receive? The No Call List has been in place for nearly two decades now, but ...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...