- Colorado Catch Cookbook : Wild Game and Fish Recipes (NR6.2/C28/1987)
- Cookie Recipes from a Basic Mix for High Altitudes (UCSU20/6.3/456A/1992)
- Household Cleaning Recipes (UCSU20/6.22/9.502)
- Mile High Cakes: Recipes for High Altitudes (UCSU20/6.3/516A)
- Pioneer Potluck (HED6.2/C77/1963)
- Recipes for Dry Beans and Peas (HE15/210.2/B37/1988)
- Recipes for High Calorie Nutritious Foods (HE15/210.2/C13/2/1987)
- Wheat, Gluten, Egg and Milk-Free Recipes (UCSU20/16.3/530A/2000)
Did you know that the state publications collection includes recipes? You won't find Julia Child, or Jacques Pepin in the stacks, but we do have a number of books with recipes that may peak your interest. These titles can be checked out from our library, or borrowed through inter-library loan:
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
If you've been following local news lately, you've heard that human-bear conflicts are on the rise; according to the Denver Post , a...
According to the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), more than 26,000 people are arrested for a DUI each year. This includes both...