- Synopsis of Colorado Water Law, 2008
- Recreational Water Rights, 2006
- Citizen's Guide to Colorado Water Law, 2003
- Groundwater Law Sourcebook of the United States, 2003
- Negotiating High Stakes Water Conflicts, 2003
- Justice and Natural Resources, 2002
- Two Decades of Water Law and Policy Reform, 2001
- Water and Growth in Colorado: A Review of Legal and Policy Issues, 2001
- Interstate Water Allocation, 2000
- The New Watershed Source Book, 2000
- Vranesh's Colorado Water Law, 1999
Colorado Water Law
Water law is a major issue in Colorado, and our library owns a number of publications on this topic, including
By Amy Zimmer - November 13, 2008
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
The mission of the Colorado Energy Office is to "deliver cost effective energy services and advance innovative energy solutions for the...
Before 1972, when Memorial Day began being celebrated on the last Monday in May, Memorial Day was traditionally held on May 30. The holiday...