For more information on Colorado's water resources, try the following websites:
- Colorado Drinking Water Program
- Water Quality Control Division
- Colorado Quality Resource Documents (publications on current water quality, and documents on individual watersheds)
- Colorado Division of Water Resources --Real-time stream flow data, and other information
- Colorado Water Conservation Board--History of Colorado Water Law, information on snowmelt flooding, watershed protection, and links to water statistics and data.
- Citizen's Guide to Water Quality Protection (by the Colorado Foundation for Water Education)