The Rocky Mountain Arsenal pages from the Hazardous Materials and Waster Management Division of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment are a good resource for an overview of conditions at the arsenal. There is a short history, a description of environmental concerns and remediation process, and the final report from the Medical Monitoring Program.
We have several reports of interest at the Colorado State Publications Library:
- Analysis of diagnosed vs. expected cancer cases for the northeast Denver Metropolitan
- Area in the vicinity of the Rocky Mountain Arsenal, 1979-1996
- The Rocky Mountain Arsenal pilot exposure study
- The Rocky Mountain Arsenal wildlife viewing recreation analysis and recommendations
- Natural resource damage assessment plan for the Rocky Mountain Arsenal, 2007
Other titles can be found in our library catalog using the search terms "rocky mountain arsenal."