Colorado Physical Activity and Nutrition State Plan 2010
Early Childhood Resource Kit
Colorado Older Adult Resource Kit
Walk to School Resource Kit
There are links throughout this agency’s publications and web site that are worth checking out.
- Governor's Task Force on Y2K Preparedness
- Year 2000: Legal Sector Status Report
- Year 2000: Colorado Banking and Finance Sector
- Year 2000: Telecommunications Sector Status Report
- Year 2000: Transportation Sector Status Report
- Year 2000: Governmental Coordination Sector Status Report
- Year 2000: Public Safety Sector Status Report
Happy New Year (and party like it's 1999!)
For anyone seeking Colorado health care, trying to find out where to get help can be a daunting task. The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, one of several state agencies with a focus on health care, has put together a handy directory, Who Does What in Colorado’s Health Care, to put you in the right direction. Referrals are to local and federal government, and non-profit agencies as well as state agencies. In addition, more focused directories are available, such as:
· Medicaid Provider Lookup
· Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP) Provider Directory
· Prenatal Plus Provider Agencies in Colorado by County
Though not really a directory, the Health Care Resource Book 2007 is a guide to major Colorado health care programs. Try a search in our catalog to turn up additional directories.
- Colorado Cultural Resource Survey Manual: Guidelines for Identification, History, and Archaeology (Colorado Historical Society: 2005)
- Report of the State Archaeologist to the Colorado Commission on Indian Affairs (Colorado Historical Society: 1999)
- Prehistory in Peril: The Best and Worst of Durango Archaeology (University Press of Colorado: 1997)
- Fort Lewis College Archaeological Investigations in Ridges Basin, Southwest Colorado, 1965-1982 (Fort Lewis College: 1985)
- Colorado Plains Prehistoric Context for Management of Prehistoric Resources of the Colorado Plains (Colorado Historical Society: 1984)
- Archaeological Studies of Disaster (University of Colorado at Boulder: 1980)
- Southwestern Pottery: An Annotated Bibliography and List of Types and Wares (University of Northern Colorado: 1976)
- Archaeology and Paleontology Publications (online resource from the Colorado Historical Society)
There's more, as well, so be sure to check our online catalog where you can use "archaeology" as a keyword search.
You can learn a lot from the reports, including a school's academic performance, CSAP results, safety and discipline incidents, the student/teacher ratio, and financial information. The reports are searchable by school name, school district, or geography. There is also a "custom" search feature that allows searching by school characteristics: type of school, school size, schools with after school programs, and much more.
Colorado Earthquake Hazards, 1999
We Don’t have Earthquakes in Colorado, Do We? 2002
Colorado Earthquake Map Server
Published Faults of the Colorado Front Range, 2003
State of Colorado Five-Year Earthquake and Related Hazards Plan, 1999
Colorado Earthquake Information 1867-1996
These and other titles on the subject can be borrowed from our library.
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
If you've lived in Colorado for any length of time, chances are you own a copy of the Colorado Cache Cookbook or one of the other cookbo...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
Are you frustrated with the number of unwanted phone calls you receive? The No Call List has been in place for nearly two decades now, but ...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...