- Fishing clinics for the entire family are scheduled.
- Buying a license has become easier.
- Fishing regulations and property directory for 2006 is online.
- Check out fishing conditions by regions of the state.
- Where are the fishing "hot spots" in northern, western, & SE Colorado?
- Want to know what's on the end of that line? Check out Species ID.
- What about the current information on whirling disease?
Search CoSPL online catalog to borrow reports on the state fish, the greenback cutthroat trout, including a video detailing it's history called the "Incredible Journey of the Greenback Cutthroats" (NR6.2/C97/1996) by Hugh Gardner. Other titles on fishing and aquatic research are available at the library.